"You'rePlanningToDoWHAT...???!!!"

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Tuesday - More running around for me !!!!

No post yesterday - finished my night shift dozed briefly but couldn't sleep - again. I think my system is getting too used to minimal sleep. That pattern needs breaking!!!!
And the laptop / ISP was playing up really badly - so I only had dial-up - and I type SO slowly that I would have bankrupted my Mother in one sitting!!!!!!
And yesterday was Little Professors birthday proper - and those puppy-dog eyes were impossible to refuse..
..so off I trundled to go and see him after school.
It was much quieter than Sunday - less people and a week long ban from the PS2 due to a futon breaking incident meant that Mr. Speedy was feeling a bit grumpy!!!!!!
And LP was on good form. It's nice to see him smile and look genuinely conteted
So a couple of hours later - still really tired - I went back to Mum's.
Laptop seemed to have sorted itself out with some help and advice from computer-genius-friend and the ISP getting itself back on track!!!!
And the rest of the evening was spent feeling more and more human again. Talking with people who know you inside-out can do that - It brings perspective.
And some sleep too...
And so today the start of another mamoth few days - Sis today - Liverpool tomorrow (interview) - back to Sis - Cardiff Thursday (work Night) - pick kids up Friday late morning - straight back up North to Sis's for the weekend with little people......

Best finish packing....
Later people

4 Comments:

  • phew!
    make sure you keep a little time for yourself

    By Blogger b-z, on 10 May, 2005 09:13  

  • I will Ruth..
    In part, that's why I'm going Up North today and staying there - less travelling and somewhere relaxing to stay.
    And I'll get to go running!!!!

    :-D

    By Blogger Leon, on 10 May, 2005 09:31  

  • if you must blog and have no proper connection - type it in word/notepad then paste into blogger when the connection is up!
    Now go sleep!

    By Blogger Evil Pixie, on 10 May, 2005 12:18  

  • Pix has the best idea. Also if blogger eats your post its still on your hard-drive.

    By Blogger RobW, on 10 May, 2005 21:09  

Post a Comment

<< Home