"You'rePlanningToDoWHAT...???!!!"

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Tuesday - Work - Home Early - Run (fast)

Not a bad day today
Up at stupid o'clock as I said yesterday. Bolted some Brekky and off I went. It's 70 miles so had to leave enough time for tractors and roadworks (well - this IS Wales..!!!)
Work was OK - a bit busier than normal and a great mix of people to work with - made some stressed parents smile (always a Good Thing, well it was in this case!!) - so although I was tired like you wouldn't believe - it was not that bad.

Then my teamleader, who was the other senior person on, told me I could go home early.... she NEVER does that... EVER.

So I graciously accepted...

and ran ...

before she changed her mind.

After a quick call to Little Prof. and Princess, I thought that a Blow-The-Cobwebs-Away run was in order.
...and this is how it went.

Raining - yes I KNOW it's Wales!!
3.1 Miles (are we starting to see a theme here..??)
22mins 22secs
7:14mins/mile
What???????? That's what the GPS tells me

I feel a table coming on..........


Mile
1
2
3
0.1
3.1 Total
Pace
7:43
7:09
6:55
6:14
7:14

Interesting - the start of mile 2 has this pig of a hill too
Now that was a 'give it some' kind of run don't you think.......

Base Trainers please look away - this was NOT good BT (although I took my HR at the end and it was 174 - that's what I ran Brass Monkey at!!!!!!!).

More work tomorrow - but you never know what you are going to find in my job - "boring nothing to do" day perhaps... or "there have been a load of really intensive and busy admissions and you'll be run off your little feet" day.

Only the morning will bring that answer..!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home