Monday - Feeling a bit quieter!!
Today has been an organising day..
Ironing uniforms and clothes for work and informal visits..
Chatting with a couple of friends about some pretty important stuff to do with my life and the direction it needs to go..things that I need help with - and things that I can do something about to make sure these big changes happen smoothly...
Trying to work out the logistics of the next 3 weeks in which I will hardly have time to sit down and so I have to be Ultra-Organised-Leon...
[looks crestfallen as the sound of dis-believing guffawing resonates around the blog]
And I have eaten for bloody Wales today - before you know it I'll be visible again when I turn sideways..!!!
And I haven't been out for a run - time has passed me by a bit today, but it has been used well and I may pop out in a bit when the last round of rolls and buckets of tea has gone down.
...Now... need to pack a couple of bags so that I am all sorted for the upcoming ridiculousness!!!
Just thought- I need to run - I posted on training that I would - so it has to be done... There - decision made...
Pack
Phone calls
Run
More phone calls
Sleep
And up at stupid O'clock in the morning to drive to work......
Ironing uniforms and clothes for work and informal visits..
Chatting with a couple of friends about some pretty important stuff to do with my life and the direction it needs to go..things that I need help with - and things that I can do something about to make sure these big changes happen smoothly...
Trying to work out the logistics of the next 3 weeks in which I will hardly have time to sit down and so I have to be Ultra-Organised-Leon...
[looks crestfallen as the sound of dis-believing guffawing resonates around the blog]
And I have eaten for bloody Wales today - before you know it I'll be visible again when I turn sideways..!!!
And I haven't been out for a run - time has passed me by a bit today, but it has been used well and I may pop out in a bit when the last round of rolls and buckets of tea has gone down.
...Now... need to pack a couple of bags so that I am all sorted for the upcoming ridiculousness!!!
Just thought- I need to run - I posted on training that I would - so it has to be done... There - decision made...
Pack
Phone calls
Run
More phone calls
Sleep
And up at stupid O'clock in the morning to drive to work......


1 Comments:
we all need organising days - I coudl do with one, where there are no work deadlines looming but I have to spend the day in my office sorting and filing
and by the way, why is all your side bar waaaay out of sight, oh blog guru?
By
beanz, on 25 April, 2005 20:33
Post a Comment
<< Home