"You'rePlanningToDoWHAT...???!!!"

Friday, April 29, 2005

Thursday - What a Day

Does that explain it really?

Today was the start of a ridiculous 96 hours before it even started...
Early start - full days work - drive 250 miles - another early start - informal job interview type thingy- run with Sis - another very early start - children for 2 days - Collapse in a heap.

That pretty much sums up the itinerary in practical terms.

Thursday pass in a bit of a daze.... there was stuff to do at work and it got done.... but my mind was elsewhere, as bloggers and Forumites will know....
And not necessarily for the reasons you might think....
And now is not the time to talk about it...

So I drove to the North and towards where I am starting to feel is my home. Fuelled by sweeties and Red Bull - yes I really was THAT tired!! - I sent a [wave] by text as I passed the place where I discovered the simple joy of life, and went to stop at my sisters House for the night. She has been a tower of strength for me... and I love her so much for that..!!
We sat and talked about almost nothing for a bit before going to bed - I wanted to start early the next morning so that I would miss the traffic going into Manchester.

A sound sleep followed - haven't had one of those for a while.
And it served to show me again that I need somewhere of my own that I can call home... ..camping with someone else is not a Good Thing.. and I felt more at home here than I have in a little while.
I need my own space and I need to get settled - and I know it will happen soon - just not where yet...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home