Wednesday - Felt a bit Flat and Empty and then...
The long drive to work is the bane of my life at the moment.
Too much time for the mind to wander and for self-absorbed ridiculousness..
Work was deadly quiet and so very tiring - and the day really dragged.
A couple of texts helped....
And then.....
WHAM !!!!!!!!
...my self absorbed selfishness was brought sharply into focus by an e-mail from a close friend who doesn't have Mickey Mouse problems such as mine.. and I realised that I have to sort me out and quickly, because I am no use to anyone, myself included, if I carry on the way I have been. I know what I can acheive and I know what I can give - and it is about time that I started to do that.
[animated Leon appears]
(Did you see that...?)
I get like this when I see something that inspires me... And if the last few months have taught me anything - it is that I have to live my life as well as I can - because there are NO second chances. We are not practicing - this is the real thing! And it is precious..
And I intend to be the best that I can........
*Phew*
Feel better now - might not be able to run tonight - I've packing and a few other thing to do, and I'm on the move then for the next 48 hours..
Plans you see, plans..............
:o)
Too much time for the mind to wander and for self-absorbed ridiculousness..
Work was deadly quiet and so very tiring - and the day really dragged.
A couple of texts helped....
And then.....
WHAM !!!!!!!!
...my self absorbed selfishness was brought sharply into focus by an e-mail from a close friend who doesn't have Mickey Mouse problems such as mine.. and I realised that I have to sort me out and quickly, because I am no use to anyone, myself included, if I carry on the way I have been. I know what I can acheive and I know what I can give - and it is about time that I started to do that.
[animated Leon appears]
(Did you see that...?)
I get like this when I see something that inspires me... And if the last few months have taught me anything - it is that I have to live my life as well as I can - because there are NO second chances. We are not practicing - this is the real thing! And it is precious..
And I intend to be the best that I can........
*Phew*
Feel better now - might not be able to run tonight - I've packing and a few other thing to do, and I'm on the move then for the next 48 hours..
Plans you see, plans..............
:o)


3 Comments:
:>))
good post to read!
xxx beanz
By
beanz, on 27 April, 2005 21:19
i am worried
By
b-z, on 27 April, 2005 23:26
plans????
hmmmm interesting!
Nice to see you up and bouncey again
By
Evil Pixie, on 28 April, 2005 13:51
Post a Comment
<< Home