"You'rePlanningToDoWHAT...???!!!"

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Rest Day

...which has scuppered my plans a bit for this week. I had it all planned out - and all logical. I guess I'll just have to see how things pan out.

The reason for this unexpected day of Slumber and Rest..????

I wonder if anyone remembers
this from last year..???

Same bliddy thing. Except I was just walking up the stairs to work (having successfully run up the Russell Square Steps with no problem at all)

Bah, I say!!!

3 Comments:

  • wanna borrow my aqua jogger??
    Rest well and don't push it too soon cos you got a stupidly fast marafun to run!

    By Blogger Evil Pixie, on 05 November, 2006 19:41  

  • It normally sorts itself out in a couple of days - so resting it up over night tonight and will see how it feels tomorrow morning.
    It was OK coming into work tonight, so hopefully another 12 hours of inactivity will see it right.
    If so I'll probably run a shorter one tomorrow!!

    By Blogger Leon, on 05 November, 2006 21:30  

  • Looks like the run may be on this morning...

    Will go along the route of the Tube so that I can pull out at any time.

    What a Sensible Person I am

    :o)

    By Blogger Leon, on 06 November, 2006 05:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home