"You'rePlanningToDoWHAT...???!!!"

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

All Hallows Eve

You see some funny folk
The girl dressed all in black with a long trench coat and top hat - and trying really hard to do a 'stoney-face' thing.. in fact - I'm sure that this night is simply a reason for the female youth to put on their ripped Two Belts In Black attire, and stride around in the absolute confidence that people will simply notice them - rather than ridicule them!

Other, that is, than the groups of Almost/Just Teenage Drinkers...... who think they look and sound the Dogs Danglies...!!!!

Thank heavens for some sane people....
3°C
A bit windy
and out for an 11 mile run after a 12½ hour shift

:o)

This was an OK one - Left Hamstring and Adductor are still rather 'twangy', so need to get them looked at fairly soon - but other than that, this was a rather pleasant run!
Garmin couldn't get a signal in Central London - so just ran as even paced as I could, aiming for about 1:28 for the 11 miles.
In fact I went marginally quicker - but only just, so I'm happy with that
Nasty little hill at the end.... Lovely!

Distance 11.1miles
Time: 1:27:33
Pace: 7:53 min Mile
AvHR: 169bpm

HR shows that the pace is a bit quick as my easy pace at the moment (would like it down at about 160, ideally), but 'miles' will sort that out!!!!
HR was nice and stable tho
:o)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home