Busy day!!!!
Did some 'stuff' today!!!
Got some stuff to clean the car!
Got and replaced some ceiling spots that had gone making the kitchen an upstairs hallway a little gloomy
Picked up an new pair of racing flats, which are "Like Slippers comfortable"
Almost upgraded my my Polar - just 'cos I felt like it - but Sutton Runner didn't have the one I was looking for.
Bought a New Bike - and A Rack so that I can transport Mr Speedy's Bike here when he visits
Wanna see a picture of it????
Do ya?
No...??
Oh.... OK then!
I'm picking it up tomorrow and riding it home
:o)
Then I went for a SLOW run (recovery if you like)
I wanted to run out yesterdays run - so ran with Lorna - planning to do about 6 and see how it felt, and if all was well, then to carry on and do the gentle 10 that was in The Plan
Guess what I did........
Distance: 9.98miles
Time: 1:28:15
Pace: 8:51
AvHR: 152
Good Base Training miles - and legs felt pretty good too.
I also used my new pair of Vomeros - highlighting the fact that I've done enough miles in the old ones!
Footsies were MUCH more comfortable this evening!


Got some stuff to clean the car!
Got and replaced some ceiling spots that had gone making the kitchen an upstairs hallway a little gloomy
Picked up an new pair of racing flats, which are "Like Slippers comfortable"
Almost upgraded my my Polar - just 'cos I felt like it - but Sutton Runner didn't have the one I was looking for.
Bought a New Bike - and A Rack so that I can transport Mr Speedy's Bike here when he visits
Wanna see a picture of it????
Do ya?
No...??
Oh.... OK then!
I'm picking it up tomorrow and riding it home
:o)
Then I went for a SLOW run (recovery if you like)
I wanted to run out yesterdays run - so ran with Lorna - planning to do about 6 and see how it felt, and if all was well, then to carry on and do the gentle 10 that was in The Plan
Guess what I did........
Distance: 9.98miles
Time: 1:28:15
Pace: 8:51
AvHR: 152
Good Base Training miles - and legs felt pretty good too.
I also used my new pair of Vomeros - highlighting the fact that I've done enough miles in the old ones!
Footsies were MUCH more comfortable this evening!




2 Comments:
Bike ponce!
By
Evil Pixie, on 03 November, 2006 20:00
So says Bike Poncette..!!!
Hee Hee
By
Leon, on 03 November, 2006 21:06
Post a Comment
<< Home