Well, that worked out alright okay in the end yesterday. Onto that training schedule then eh. Best get some speed work and intervals in as well. Weight training and TAKE IT BLOODY EASY WITH IT ALL.
Indeed Cath!!! I spent a long time chatting with Sodahead after the race - and have picked up some really useful things from him! Someone who comes 5th and wins his category is a good persons brains to pick!!!! :o)
6 Comments:
Advanced as in GFA standard??!!
Easy!
By
Evil Pixie, on 07 October, 2006 12:16
Nope Pix - GFA would be 3:15....
I'm aiming for quicker than that!!!
By
Leon, on 07 October, 2006 13:59
championship start then! Cool!
By
Evil Pixie, on 08 October, 2006 15:50
Well, that worked out alright okay in the end yesterday. Onto that training schedule then eh. Best get some speed work and intervals in as well. Weight training and TAKE IT BLOODY EASY WITH IT ALL.
(I.E. don't get injured!!)
By
Cath Delaney, on 23 October, 2006 14:18
Indeed Cath!!!
I spent a long time chatting with Sodahead after the race - and have picked up some really useful things from him!
Someone who comes 5th and wins his category is a good persons brains to pick!!!!
:o)
By
Leon, on 23 October, 2006 14:21
He's also a national coach Leon!
:o)
By
Cath Delaney, on 24 October, 2006 09:50
Post a Comment
<< Home