Rest Day
Head says - perfect opportunity to do Long Run
Other Head says - ran a marathon a week ago and it was 3 hours 54 on your feet - this is a recovery week.
Other Head won
I've drawn up next weeks plan - It's a 45 mile week with an 'easy' paced run back from work - a 17 mile long one - a slow 10 miler and a quicker 7 miler. All interspersed with rest days.
So... 4 running days and 3 rest days... that seems like a reasonable plan for mileage building - and hopefully I'll be in a position to plan the Campaign for the Spring at the end of the week
I think I'll call it
Operation You'rePlanningToDoWHAT...???!!!
Other Head says - ran a marathon a week ago and it was 3 hours 54 on your feet - this is a recovery week.
Other Head won
I've drawn up next weeks plan - It's a 45 mile week with an 'easy' paced run back from work - a 17 mile long one - a slow 10 miler and a quicker 7 miler. All interspersed with rest days.
So... 4 running days and 3 rest days... that seems like a reasonable plan for mileage building - and hopefully I'll be in a position to plan the Campaign for the Spring at the end of the week
I think I'll call it
Operation You'rePlanningToDoWHAT...???!!!


6 Comments:
I'll be watching so you had better keep blogging!
By
Evil Pixie, on 30 October, 2006 20:19
Eeek!
[whispers]
I think you are almost the only person who visits, Pix!!!
By
Leon, on 30 October, 2006 21:30
Not quite.
:op
By
Cath Delaney, on 31 October, 2006 10:55
Touché
;o)
By
Leon, on 31 October, 2006 15:31
hmmmm is it lack of running or blogging?
By
Evil Pixie, on 01 November, 2006 20:18
blogging, Pix - been at work, see!!
By
Leon, on 02 November, 2006 21:16
Post a Comment
<< Home