"You'rePlanningToDoWHAT...???!!!"

Saturday, October 28, 2006

That was better

A trip with 8 pre-teens around Cadbury World was clearly the way to ensure a half decent run out subsequently!!! Was turfed out of the door again this evening with the express purpose of running about 7 miles, at a pace that was reasonably comfortable - but not plodding.

I've yet to re-orientate my head to what that pace is, actually. But tonight I was much more evenly paced than I was last night - and although the pace was similar, it felt Oh So Much Easier.
So that's good
:o)

I have broken the strap on my Polar (It happened at 22 miles at Abingdon!) so I'm not using it at the moment. And I ran at a pace where I had to think about my breathing - which was a good thing.
It's quite refreshing to not have any clue what the HR is, actually... although I will use it again at some point - just to make sure I'm not doing anything silly!!!!

Still awaiting books and so the structured plan will begin shortly...

Tonights numbers:

Distance: 7 miles
Time: 52:39
Pace: 7:31 min/mile



And my new passport arrived today!!!
So I guess Skiing is on in the New Year then!!!

1 Comments:

  • Nice one! So you need to get up really early, tell Cadbury to open, do the tour and then have breakfast for a pukka stonking time marafun! Have you told them this?!

    By Blogger Evil Pixie, on 29 October, 2006 17:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home