"You'rePlanningToDoWHAT...???!!!"

Thursday, September 14, 2006

An Adventure - and oversleeping!!

An Adventure

Well, it was.... running from A to B, when you've not done that route before...
and hoping you don't take the wrong road...
and end up miles fromwhere you want to be...
and the Garmin loses signal...
and...
and...
and...

Actually, it was a really nice run
Around 11 miles. If I get time I'll measure it when I get home (if I can work out which way I went, that is!)
Undulating and mostly on nice wide pavements
A good distance to run after a night shift, and I ran at a reasonably easy pace


Distance: 11.1 Miles (measured it 16/09/2006)
Time: 1:31:26
Pace: 8:08 min/mile
AvHR: 163




And then I slept.... Well.... Really Well .... Far too well
Did manage to get to the tube in time to be able to Blatt the Stairs again (am starting to quite enjoy that, actually) - and call into the little Supermarket to buy some sustenance for the night ahead!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home