Doubles - Kinda!
Kicked out of the house at a ridiculous hour to go for a bit of a run.
I needed to get in a slightly longer one, so aimed to do about 2 hours (with the thought of practicing pacing for next weekend)
The first 3 miles were run with Vrap who needed a recovery pace shorter run - and I then went off on my own to do what I'm calling the Roayl Sutton Coldfield Loop to which I added the Fell Running Practice Loop, but in reverse (so I got to run up the down steep thingy - and I enjoyed that.
Was aiming for an AvHR of around 155 - so a really nice pace for me.
It was a nice one - Here are the numbers
Distance: 13.53 Miles
Time: 1:54:26
Pace: 8:28min/mile
AvHR: 153bpm
Rock on
:o)


And then almost straight away.....
Swimming
:o)
30 lengths - (750m) in 20 minutes.
Could have done some more - but was starting to get a bit ragged, so Sensible Head said "Stop now"!
So..... Swam a length under water - just to see if I could
:o)
I needed to get in a slightly longer one, so aimed to do about 2 hours (with the thought of practicing pacing for next weekend)
The first 3 miles were run with Vrap who needed a recovery pace shorter run - and I then went off on my own to do what I'm calling the Roayl Sutton Coldfield Loop to which I added the Fell Running Practice Loop, but in reverse (so I got to run up the down steep thingy - and I enjoyed that.
Was aiming for an AvHR of around 155 - so a really nice pace for me.
It was a nice one - Here are the numbers
Distance: 13.53 Miles
Time: 1:54:26
Pace: 8:28min/mile
AvHR: 153bpm
Rock on
:o)


And then almost straight away.....
Swimming
:o)
30 lengths - (750m) in 20 minutes.
Could have done some more - but was starting to get a bit ragged, so Sensible Head said "Stop now"!
So..... Swam a length under water - just to see if I could
:o)


2 Comments:
Swimming and running...
Looks like tri training to me..
;o)
By
Cath Delaney, on 17 September, 2006 23:40
Hee Hee
Must be Bi Training
no bike, see
;o)
By
Leon, on 19 September, 2006 10:47
Post a Comment
<< Home