"You'rePlanningToDoWHAT...???!!!"

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Some swimming - and a two-stage run

I have no idea what happened today, but while swimming with 4 adults and 6 kiddiwinks (not that that is relevant), when I did my little swimbling thing - I found myself doing 17-18 strokes per length. What was THAT about...?
I have no idea what I was doing differently - it didn't feel any different - I'm at a loss!!!
Good tho
:o)

The two stage run was about - running with Pix and Zina - and then going for another slightly faster effort on my own
'twas very nice!

The first bit -

Distance: 3.5 miles
Time: 45:56
AV pace: 13:04m/m
AvHR (for me) 135pm

Mile
Pace
Time
AvHR
1
12:13
12:13
135
2
12:46
25:00
137
3
13:50
38:00
135
0.5
14:10
45:56
132
3.5
13:04
45:46
135

Was almost instantly sent back out for a little plod on my own. So I thought that I'd give the legs a little stretch, and put in a bit of an effort type thingy! That was the plan - and that was what I did. I chose a route with some nice undulations in it, and one short sharp descent (Fell running practice..??!!). It was good to run more quickly for a change - quite enjoy doing that :o) The numbers:

Distance: 4.96 Miles
Time: 38:10

Pace: 7:38 min/mile
AvHR: 173bpm



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home