Short Update
Weeks work - all very busy. And as a result no training happened
Ran 1½ miles on Sunday having found the Tube station
and 2 Miles on Monday looking for Sainsburys (which I didn't find even though I passed within 50 metres of it!)
Have not worked as hard as I am having to at the moment in a long time - but it's becaise I'm training on something new and very technical, and the consequences of making mistakes are... shall we say.... "Significant"!
Today is my one day off - and am back to do a silly number of nights now
Training, however, starts now
I have no choice about it - and I have to get serious about it too.
Abingdon looms, and I want to do well there.....
although I've left it rather late!
So - no change there then
:o)
Ran 1½ miles on Sunday having found the Tube station
and 2 Miles on Monday looking for Sainsburys (which I didn't find even though I passed within 50 metres of it!)
Have not worked as hard as I am having to at the moment in a long time - but it's becaise I'm training on something new and very technical, and the consequences of making mistakes are... shall we say.... "Significant"!
Today is my one day off - and am back to do a silly number of nights now
Training, however, starts now
I have no choice about it - and I have to get serious about it too.
Abingdon looms, and I want to do well there.....
although I've left it rather late!
So - no change there then
:o)


3 Comments:
>kicks bottom of bee<
GET ON WITH IT THEN!!!
:-D
By
Evil Pixie, on 11 August, 2006 16:09
Thar's the 3rd time you've done that to me today!!!!
;o)
By
Leon, on 11 August, 2006 16:11
and you got even more hugs so stop complaining!
By
Evil Pixie, on 11 August, 2006 20:57
Post a Comment
<< Home