First run for a while
Yup - work seriously got in the way last week.... and was much too tired to run - the Can't-Speak kind of tired
So today was going to be a "Run Like The Wind, Bullseye" run
OK - it wasn't super fast, but I really wanted to work my legs (and heart and lungs) and do some proper cobweb Blowing Away
So that's what I did
Distance: 8.67 Miles
Time: 1:07:16
Pace: 7:45 min/mile
AvHR: 175



So today was going to be a "Run Like The Wind, Bullseye" run
OK - it wasn't super fast, but I really wanted to work my legs (and heart and lungs) and do some proper cobweb Blowing Away
So that's what I did
Distance: 8.67 Miles
Time: 1:07:16
Pace: 7:45 min/mile
AvHR: 175





1 Comments:
Was waiting for the post for Saturday/Sunday but seeing as you are at work
FANKS!
By
Evil Pixie, on 05 September, 2006 12:12
Post a Comment
<< Home