Monday - A few miles
Having had a "CBA crisis" yesterday, there was no option but to get out there today.
It was drizzling - nice for running - but I had no idea where to run - so worked out where the first couple of miles would be, and if all else failed I could just retrace my steps and do a "there and back".
Turned into a nice route actually - used the "Map" feature on the 205 to give me a picture of where I was I relation to the start, and decided I could use it to get me back there If need be, should I become temporarily misplaced!
As it was, about half of this run was on green stuff and the other half on Not-Too-Busy roads.
This was what I did this morning then.....
Distance: 7.26 Miles
Time: 1:01:43
Pace: 8:30 min/mile
AvHR: 162bpm
It was drizzling - nice for running - but I had no idea where to run - so worked out where the first couple of miles would be, and if all else failed I could just retrace my steps and do a "there and back".
Turned into a nice route actually - used the "Map" feature on the 205 to give me a picture of where I was I relation to the start, and decided I could use it to get me back there If need be, should I become temporarily misplaced!
As it was, about half of this run was on green stuff and the other half on Not-Too-Busy roads.
This was what I did this morning then.....
Distance: 7.26 Miles
Time: 1:01:43
Pace: 8:30 min/mile
AvHR: 162bpm
Mile | Pace | Time | AvHR |
1 | 8:36 | 8:36 | 149 |
2 | 8:46 | 17:22 | 159 |
3 | 8:28 | 25:50 | 165 |
4 | 8:12 | 34:02 | 163 |
5 | 8:31 | 42:33 | |
6 | 8:19 | 50:52 | 168 |
7 | 8:33 | 59:25 | 163 |
0.26 | 8:33 | 1:1:43 | 165 |


9 Comments:
so when are you doing the long runs??? Hmmmmm how far is a marafun???
>wonders if she's pushed it too much yet or if she dare try again<
right I want to see over 7m next time!!
>cowers in corner then runs!<
By
Evil Pixie, on 14 August, 2006 21:25
7 miles are my "Bread and Butter" runs Pix...
You know that!!!
Besides - I'm working nights all this week (almost) - any runs at all are a bonus
:-D
AND
7.26 is more than 7
Tee Hee
;o)
By
Leon, on 14 August, 2006 22:35
It's sensible not to go too mad when you've hardly run recently. HR not too bad considering. You've still got time to work up to longer mileage and have a good solid month of miles in September.
By
Anonymous, on 14 August, 2006 22:48
hmmmm
all valid excuses
will let you off this time!!
So you gonna pace us round this LADIES 5k!! LOL!
By
Evil Pixie, on 14 August, 2006 22:58
[polishes halo]
See....
I'm being sensible....
which is very unlike me!!
ladies 5k..????
now that would be funny (but I don't get warmed up until 5k!!!)
By
Leon, on 14 August, 2006 23:13
>mutter about excuses under her breath<
Hope you are out for that run by now!
By
Evil Pixie, on 15 August, 2006 07:42
Bit tricky when he doesn't finish work until 08.15.......
By
Anonymous, on 15 August, 2006 13:33
but coach by the time he gets to read this he should have been out!!
By
Evil Pixie, on 15 August, 2006 15:26
Bugged out of it today - was too tired
Will run tomorrow tho
:o)
By
Leon, on 15 August, 2006 23:58
Post a Comment
<< Home