Running's great
Well you know how sometimes you go out and running just seems really easy - effortless almost - and you bounce along thinking - "Hey, I'm actually a runninst, and I really quite like it..???
This was one of those days.
Really Really Really didn't want to go out! and almost had to be person-handled out of the door... but I'm SO glad that I did/was.
It wasn't fast (I'm not doing fast running at the moment)
It wasn't particularly far (not fit enough for that yet)
Even managed to get slightly Temporarily Misplaced (but that was OK 'cos the Map Thingy on the Garmin showed me where I had to go - in directional terms at least, so that wasn't a problem.)
This was just FUN
Yes, really. And I've not had a run like that in a while!!!!!
Bliddy Garmin froze again for 5½ minutes - so I've reloaded the software to see if that helps... and if it happens again, it's going back to Garmin!!!!!
Oh... and I filled in my FLM form too
Here are the numbers
Distance: 8.7miles
Time: 1:13:56
Pace: 8:29
AvHR: 159bpm



This was one of those days.
Really Really Really didn't want to go out! and almost had to be person-handled out of the door... but I'm SO glad that I did/was.
It wasn't fast (I'm not doing fast running at the moment)
It wasn't particularly far (not fit enough for that yet)
Even managed to get slightly Temporarily Misplaced (but that was OK 'cos the Map Thingy on the Garmin showed me where I had to go - in directional terms at least, so that wasn't a problem.)
This was just FUN
Yes, really. And I've not had a run like that in a while!!!!!
Bliddy Garmin froze again for 5½ minutes - so I've reloaded the software to see if that helps... and if it happens again, it's going back to Garmin!!!!!
Oh... and I filled in my FLM form too
Here are the numbers
Distance: 8.7miles
Time: 1:13:56
Pace: 8:29
AvHR: 159bpm





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home