"You'rePlanningToDoWHAT...???!!!"

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Doubles

yup

Gotta get the training in somehow....
Part one, however, wasn't running, but Flailing Spashily in Water!!!

Yes - the advantage of swimbling with kids and another adult means that one can go and get in a few lengths.
Haven't had any lessons yet - so my stroke is still still rubbish.
That said, I swam 30 lengths (750 metres) in 18 minutes.
No idea how that compares

and so for the run thing......

Update once I've done it
:-D

And so the run part. Another enjoyable run - pretty much did the run I WAS going to do yesterday (without getting lost) but in reverse!!

This was enjoyably undulating - two short sharp updulates, but otherwise just nice and varied.
The running was pretty fluid, although I'd had a small snack about an hour previously, and it was a little early to run. Didn't cause any problems though, and the most pleasing thing was the even-ness of the splits
The Changes in Heart rate reflect the terrain more than anything else.
Got a small blister on my second toe - so I'm going to have to do a bit of surgery to the nail of my big toe - which was the guilty party in this!!!

It'll not kill me though - nor stop me running!
Have got the bug back I think, and have some serious hill training coming up next week..!!!

:o)

That'll be good!

The numbers...

Distance 8.82 miles
Time: 1:14:38

Pace: 8:24 min/mile

AvHR: 162


The Pretty pictures......








3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home