Thursday - Not running
Could do - but am not going to!!
Reason for that is that I'm doing Long Run tomorrow, and decided that a rest day wouldn't hurt.
I'm way down on my mileage for this week - but when it comes to it, if I can make sure that the runs I do do are good ones, then I'll still be acheiving my goals!
Although yesterdays run may have seemed like a bad idea, it wasn't really about the running and more about something else that I felt was of significantly more importance.... and I'm getting pretty good at listening to what my body has to say to me. Hence pulling out of the run home on Monday - and ensuring that the Club run was a gentle and fairly short one - put no extra effort in on the hilly bits, and kept the pace nice and low.
So - I slept in late - and will get some more rest now before going to work.
I'm Mr Sensible, me

Reason for that is that I'm doing Long Run tomorrow, and decided that a rest day wouldn't hurt.
I'm way down on my mileage for this week - but when it comes to it, if I can make sure that the runs I do do are good ones, then I'll still be acheiving my goals!
Although yesterdays run may have seemed like a bad idea, it wasn't really about the running and more about something else that I felt was of significantly more importance.... and I'm getting pretty good at listening to what my body has to say to me. Hence pulling out of the run home on Monday - and ensuring that the Club run was a gentle and fairly short one - put no extra effort in on the hilly bits, and kept the pace nice and low.
So - I slept in late - and will get some more rest now before going to work.
I'm Mr Sensible, me



3 Comments:
aww we loves you really!!
It's good to know I have a such a great friend!
By
Evil Pixie, on 09 March, 2006 15:05
"I'm Mr Sensible, me"
ROFL!!!!!!!
By
womble, on 09 March, 2006 16:02
Oh yes, just wait until he blogs *that* one.........
By
womble, on 10 March, 2006 22:30
Post a Comment
<< Home