Brief Catch up
Busy busy busy
Tweaked ligaments seem to be behaving themselves, and did a club run on Wednesday, which was reasonably OK - left me with a sore lower calf though - not quite sure why that was - but because I was working for the next couple of days, I could rest it.. Anyway - here are the numbers for that run
Distance: 10.74 miles
Time: 1:29:11
Pace: 8:19 min/mile
AvHR: 164 bm

So - I really need to get on with training for London - and I have Roding Valley ½ at the end of the week
Planning to run every day with Li'l Prof - plus running for training in the evenings
'tis going to be a busy week methinks!
Oh.... and Li'l Prof and Mr Speedy both have to get their School Projects done this week, it seems that their PC died this week!!
Tweaked ligaments seem to be behaving themselves, and did a club run on Wednesday, which was reasonably OK - left me with a sore lower calf though - not quite sure why that was - but because I was working for the next couple of days, I could rest it.. Anyway - here are the numbers for that run
Distance: 10.74 miles
Time: 1:29:11
Pace: 8:19 min/mile
AvHR: 164 bm
| Mile | Pace | Time | AvHR |
| 1 | 8:51 | 8:51 | 143 |
| 2 | 9:12 | 18:04 | 156 |
| 3 | 8:32 | 26:36 | 162 |
| 4 | 8:46 | 35:22 | 162 |
| 5 | 8:27 | 43:50 | 168 |
| 6 | 8:07 | 51:57 | 168 |
| 7 | 8:30 | 1:00:28 | 165 |
| 8 | 8:15 | 1:08:44 | 166 |
| 9 | 7:58 | 1:16:42 | 170 |
| 10 | 7:20 | 1:24:02 | 177 |
| 0.74 | 6:56 | 1:29:11 | 180 |
| Run | 8:19 | 1:29:11 | 164 |

So - I really need to get on with training for London - and I have Roding Valley ½ at the end of the week
Planning to run every day with Li'l Prof - plus running for training in the evenings
'tis going to be a busy week methinks!
Oh.... and Li'l Prof and Mr Speedy both have to get their School Projects done this week, it seems that their PC died this week!!


1 Comments:
I see some bonding going on!! Cool!! Great news that knee is behaving ... I know a great nursey person who can offer some great help and advice in 200 words or more!! [grins]
By
Evil Pixie, on 21 February, 2006 15:28
Post a Comment
<< Home