OK - More Bad Things
My Dad isn't well.
GP seems to think it's a UTI. Why would he get one and what are the potential effects on his poorly heart..?????
I've never seen him look as bad as he does at the moment and it's scaring me.
I recognise sick-looking people by the nature of my job and if he was in my care I'd be concerned about him.
But he's not...
He's my Dad
And I'm really worried about him.
GP seems to think it's a UTI. Why would he get one and what are the potential effects on his poorly heart..?????
I've never seen him look as bad as he does at the moment and it's scaring me.
I recognise sick-looking people by the nature of my job and if he was in my care I'd be concerned about him.
But he's not...
He's my Dad
And I'm really worried about him.


4 Comments:
Leon - Good to see you back.
Wishing your Dad a speedy recovery
Rob
By
RobW, on 20 April, 2005 20:17
((Leon and Leon's Dad))
xxx beanz
By
beanz, on 20 April, 2005 20:45
Hi leon
He is old enough tomstart having prostate problems-and not emptying bladder peoperly--so yes he is of an age to get a UTI
make sure he has an ultrasound of kidneys and bladder.Mail me if you want to talk further
Big hugs
Ruth xxxxxxxxxxxxx
By
b-z, on 21 April, 2005 07:51
{{Leon}}
hugs to dad too
positive fibes your way
Pix
By
Evil Pixie, on 21 April, 2005 09:58
Post a Comment
<< Home