Wednesday
I was tired this morning - you know, the kind of tired when you have this befuddled conversation with yourself in bed (or was it with Karen.... no idea)
"That was your alarm"
"..........I know"
"You going to get up?"
"..........Yes"
"When?"
"..........soon"
...........
...........
...........
"You taking your running stuff?"
".........I was just thinking about that."
"You'll miss the '25'"
".........I'll get the 37"
OMG is that the time....?
[rush]
[rush]
[stuff breakfast]
[rush some more]
[pack kit]
[fast walk/run to station]
[sit on train]
ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz
Anyway - got the '37'!!!!!!
and got to work on time.
Will do the run home thing tonight as well - so that'll be another 13.2 miles in the bag, and I'm quite looking forward to it actually.
"That was your alarm"
"..........I know"
"You going to get up?"
"..........Yes"
"When?"
"..........soon"
...........
...........
...........
"You taking your running stuff?"
".........I was just thinking about that."
"You'll miss the '25'"
".........I'll get the 37"
OMG is that the time....?
[rush]
[rush]
[stuff breakfast]
[rush some more]
[pack kit]
[fast walk/run to station]
[sit on train]
ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz
Anyway - got the '37'!!!!!!
and got to work on time.
Will do the run home thing tonight as well - so that'll be another 13.2 miles in the bag, and I'm quite looking forward to it actually.


6 Comments:
Note from Alive Person:
enjoy the run!
By
Evil Pixie, on 25 January, 2006 11:46
Visions of the opening scenes of 4 weddings and a funeral spring to mind
By
RobW, on 25 January, 2006 12:19
He'll probably get home quicker by running than if he'd taken the train.
By
RobW, on 25 January, 2006 18:11
I think I was there for the first bit. Don't remember the [rush] [rush] [stuff breakfast] etc bit at all. But then, I stayed in bed ;o)))
By
womble, on 25 January, 2006 18:56
Were you in my house this morning?
By
Anonymous, on 25 January, 2006 21:39
Pix: Thanks you - it was a reasonable one - got tired again in the last mile and a bit!
Robert: LOL - It was a bit like that :o)..... but not quite as quick as getting the train.... unless I miis the 20:36, in which case - YES - 'tis!!!
Wynthorpe: Very true!!! I must admit - when you put it like that.... it's quite pleasing really :o)
Womble: Up by 11 then..?? :-p
Mister W: Hello there - How fantastic to see you...... errrrr, I was so befuddled, I could have been ANYwhere!!!!!
It was a good run (well I was pleased with it.
I'm really pooped now, so I'm going to get to bed......
I'l post the details in the morning
By
Leon, on 25 January, 2006 23:53
Post a Comment
<< Home