Tuesday - Cross Training
Was going to do 14 miles at 70% MHR before the Social thingy tonight
Instead I did this....
Distance: 5 Miles
Time: 90 minutes
Pace: 18 min/mile
And I'm absolutely bleeding knackered
Crap wasn't it!!!!
Oh.... forgot to mention - was pushing 190 kgs of very dead motorbike..
After a Night shift
:o|
Instead I did this....
Distance: 5 Miles
Time: 90 minutes
Pace: 18 min/mile
And I'm absolutely bleeding knackered
Crap wasn't it!!!!
Oh.... forgot to mention - was pushing 190 kgs of very dead motorbike..
After a Night shift
:o|


7 Comments:
See - he doesn't listen to his trainer at all!!!!
By
womble, on 17 January, 2006 12:32
Give him a good slap, Womble!!!
By
Anonymous, on 17 January, 2006 13:04
you need to get him better trained Womble!!
Now leon that sounds like an excuse to me!
By
Evil Pixie, on 17 January, 2006 14:02
Absolute rubbish. Call yourself a runner ;-)
I hope the bike isn't terminal.
By
Anonymous, on 17 January, 2006 18:10
Hmm, interesting cross training routine. Not sure I'd follow it though.
Hope its easily mended.
By
RobW, on 17 January, 2006 21:33
Hey you lot....
Spoke to Bike-Fixy-Man today - and he basically said - "Dunno what it'll be until we open her up Nurse"
So - have to get it over there so that it can have an exploratory procedure, and the extent of the damage can be assessed......
Then a quick mortgaging of the children... and Hey Presto... mobile again
;o)
Wynthorpe: Couldn't think of a better place to give it
By
Leon, on 18 January, 2006 16:14
{sharp intake of breath from the child broker}
Ain't much demand for kids at the moment, not enough chimneys that need sweeping.
By
RobW, on 18 January, 2006 21:19
Post a Comment
<< Home