Wednesday - Club - and an easy night
Yes really - went to the club and the options were -14 miles (too long) 9miles with the fast boys (too hard) or 6ish fairly gently.... That's the one for me I thought....
As it turned out - the chap leading the run wasn't feeling that good and asked if it was OK to change it to a slightly quicker, shorter effort.... and no-one dissented - so thats what we did.
Run to club
1.44 Miles
11:22 mins
7:54 min/mile
Club Run
3.91 Miles
30:08 mins
7:42 min/mile
Run Home
1.44 miles
10:08 mins
7:03 min/mile
OK so you're saying - what's this with the little distances - haven't you got a Marathon to train for..??
I have!!
And tomorrow I'm braving the Public Transport option getting to work - and running home...
Mapping software claims that it's 13.1 miles..
So that'll do nicely then
:o)
As it turned out - the chap leading the run wasn't feeling that good and asked if it was OK to change it to a slightly quicker, shorter effort.... and no-one dissented - so thats what we did.
Run to club

1.44 Miles
11:22 mins
7:54 min/mile
Club Run
3.91 Miles
30:08 mins
7:42 min/mile
Run Home
1.44 miles
10:08 mins
7:03 min/mile
OK so you're saying - what's this with the little distances - haven't you got a Marathon to train for..??
I have!!
And tomorrow I'm braving the Public Transport option getting to work - and running home...
Mapping software claims that it's 13.1 miles..
So that'll do nicely then
:o)


4 Comments:
[Nods head in approval]
Now let's see if he does a nice sensible pace!
By
womble, on 18 January, 2006 23:19
[knocks on door]
any over training specialists in the house?
Oh yeah there you are!
Leon I am not going to complain at your club run one bit. I think it was rather good! More concerned about today's 13m - aren't you doing a race this weekend?
By
Evil Pixie, on 19 January, 2006 08:04
We can't do the race - Cubs are in town so it's not possible :-(
Two numbers for Helsby going 'cheep cheep'....
By
womble, on 19 January, 2006 09:14
OIC!
Well in that case he can do 15m!! hehe!
By
Evil Pixie, on 19 January, 2006 09:48
Post a Comment
<< Home