Sunday - Serious Training - Serious Mileage
While a few of my friends are off running various Half Marathons and the like.....
I was was doing some serious training today.....
L'il Prof is budding runnist, and so we went for a very good run today.. He'd remembered pretty much everything that I'd told him from the last times that we ran together...
and we went for a little circuit from the house.
There were a couple of "lace stops" - but other than that - this was a lovely even paced, talk all the way around, Base Training run.
:o)
What we did was....
Distance: 2.12 miles
Time: 28:32
Pace: 13:27min/mile
Now.......
How impressed and proud am I
(He's 8 for those who don't know!!)
I was was doing some serious training today.....
L'il Prof is budding runnist, and so we went for a very good run today.. He'd remembered pretty much everything that I'd told him from the last times that we ran together...
and we went for a little circuit from the house.
There were a couple of "lace stops" - but other than that - this was a lovely even paced, talk all the way around, Base Training run.
:o)
What we did was....
Distance: 2.12 miles
Time: 28:32
Pace: 13:27min/mile
Now.......
How impressed and proud am I
(He's 8 for those who don't know!!)



4 Comments:
tis great isn't it - I love running with teenbeanz, though he is somewhat faster, he jogs along and keeps me company
By
beanz, on 22 January, 2006 18:00
What a wonderful post
awwwwwwwww
Missed you at helsby though
By
b-z, on 22 January, 2006 18:02
Fab run out Leon - a proper father-son experience! But yeah, missed you at Helsby!
By
Anonymous, on 23 January, 2006 10:03
I'm sorry that I couldn't make it - I was really looking forward to it too....
apart from anything, to catch up with people....
But there will be other opportunities
:o)
By
Leon, on 23 January, 2006 11:57
Post a Comment
<< Home