Sunday - Running is just SO great
Well it is...!!
Home from a night shift...
Kiss Karen good morning...
into running kit...
and get out there.
Just got back from my 10.75mile circumnavigation of Richmond Park - and it was fantastic.
Aimed for a HR of 165 for the run - regardless of pace. That represents a nice Aerobic slightly quicker and natural pace for me.
Took 1:28
Loved it
I'll put up the details later - but now I have to stretch - bath and get to bed.
Just spoke briefly to a good friend of mine who is down here visiting in Londinium.
He's out for a run too - with his lovely lady.. and I hope he has one like I just did.
Later (edit)
The Numbers
Distance: 10.75 miles
Time: 1:28:11
Pace: 8:10
AvHR: 162 (Max 174)
Was pleased with this - not too much HR variation in each mile - miles 6 and 7 are a gradual but constant climb. And was wearing new super comfortable shoes..!!

Home from a night shift...
Kiss Karen good morning...
into running kit...
and get out there.
Just got back from my 10.75mile circumnavigation of Richmond Park - and it was fantastic.
Aimed for a HR of 165 for the run - regardless of pace. That represents a nice Aerobic slightly quicker and natural pace for me.
Took 1:28
Loved it
I'll put up the details later - but now I have to stretch - bath and get to bed.
Just spoke briefly to a good friend of mine who is down here visiting in Londinium.
He's out for a run too - with his lovely lady.. and I hope he has one like I just did.
Later (edit)
The Numbers
Distance: 10.75 miles
Time: 1:28:11
Pace: 8:10
AvHR: 162 (Max 174)
Was pleased with this - not too much HR variation in each mile - miles 6 and 7 are a gradual but constant climb. And was wearing new super comfortable shoes..!!
Mile | Pace | Time | AvHR | Max HR |
1 | 8:36 | 8:36 | 141 | 155 |
2 | 8:16 | 16:53 | 154 | 167 |
3 | 8:32 | 25:16 | 163 | 170 |
4 | 7:59 | 33:16 | 158 | 165 |
5 | 8:01 | 41:17 | 164 | 169 |
6 | 8:21 | 49:39 | 169 | 173 |
7 | 8:25 | 58:10 | 169 | 173 |
8 | 7:50 | 1:06:00 | 164 | 170 |
9 | 8:10 | 1:14:11 | 166 | 173 |
10 | 7:58 | 1:2210: | 168 | 174 |
0.75 | 8:09 | 1:28:11 | 167 | 173 |
Run | 8:10 | 1:28:11 | 162 | 174 |



3 Comments:
Hey you - biggest congratulations on the planet - mighty mighty delighted for you both - and all the little mini wombles etc!!!!
By
Anonymous, on 15 January, 2006 16:56
Congratulations - such good news
By
Highway Kind, on 15 January, 2006 18:06
xxxxxxxxxxxx
By
b-z, on 16 January, 2006 00:15
Post a Comment
<< Home