Monday - A Rest Day
It was a frustrating and difficult shift last night - and I was really tired when I got home, so decided that a bit of R&R was the order of the day.
Woke in the afternoon - 'cos I'd forgotten to have breakfast and was hungry - so got up of some food and a cup of hot wet stuff...
Also got to talk to someone who I've been concerned about for a couple of days.. so that was a Good Thing
No running (obviously) as body probably needed the rest - and there was a bit of tension in my right calf.
So I'll get out tomorrow - have to see what PT Karen says is a good mileage/session for me.
Another Good Thing - I ran a 35+ mile week last week for the first time in a long time.... Lets hope that continues..!!
Woke in the afternoon - 'cos I'd forgotten to have breakfast and was hungry - so got up of some food and a cup of hot wet stuff...
Also got to talk to someone who I've been concerned about for a couple of days.. so that was a Good Thing
No running (obviously) as body probably needed the rest - and there was a bit of tension in my right calf.
So I'll get out tomorrow - have to see what PT Karen says is a good mileage/session for me.
Another Good Thing - I ran a 35+ mile week last week for the first time in a long time.... Lets hope that continues..!!


3 Comments:
well R&R is a good thing!
By
Evil Pixie, on 16 January, 2006 22:27
[cough]
By
womble, on 16 January, 2006 23:25
R&R is good
and so is stretching ....
run well today
xx
By
beanz, on 17 January, 2006 08:04
Post a Comment
<< Home