Wednesday
Now that's a bit odd.....
Haven't been running and my right calf started to feel a bit tight at work last night..
so I had a firtle around it and there is an area the size of an orange (well almost!) which feels almost solid and is tender to touch and feel like when it's under tension that it will cramp. I can feel it early in a calf stretch too - and stretching it doesn't make it ease really. It's the opposite side to the one which cramped at Glasgow.
Horrible feeling that I'm going to have to ask someone to hurt me to loosen it up....
especially as I need it to run a marathon in a week and a half..
....how far is that then....?????
;o)
Haven't been running and my right calf started to feel a bit tight at work last night..
so I had a firtle around it and there is an area the size of an orange (well almost!) which feels almost solid and is tender to touch and feel like when it's under tension that it will cramp. I can feel it early in a calf stretch too - and stretching it doesn't make it ease really. It's the opposite side to the one which cramped at Glasgow.
Horrible feeling that I'm going to have to ask someone to hurt me to loosen it up....
especially as I need it to run a marathon in a week and a half..
....how far is that then....?????
;o)


15 Comments:
get thee to the Phyzz pdq
my phyzz is magic - really digs in a loosens up
xxx
By
beanz, on 05 October, 2005 13:31
and if you don't I'll send Giovanni over there!
By
beanz, on 05 October, 2005 13:31
ROFL - now that is a a motivational concept!!!!!
:o)
By
Leon, on 05 October, 2005 13:40
About 10.5 days?
I know someone who can have a go at it on Sunday for a very reasonable price.
By
womble, on 05 October, 2005 14:06
A marathon.....
is running....for 10.5 days....?????
I had NO idea
By
Leon, on 05 October, 2005 14:16
Giovanni! I have someone that needs to see you
{Giovanni enters stretching his fingers so that they go click VERY loudly}
By
RobW, on 05 October, 2005 18:49
Oh by the way Giovanni - Leon is having a crisis of confidence about running Abingdon - Inspire him please.
{Giovanni smiles the broad smile of someone that enjoys what they are about to do......}
By
RobW, on 05 October, 2005 18:52
[sneaks out the back door to go to work]
By
Leon, on 05 October, 2005 19:09
No, silly. I think a week and a half is about 10.5 days.......
[men....]
;o)
By
womble, on 05 October, 2005 19:37
{Stops Leon and forces him back!}
Get on that table now! You know it will do you good and make you feel soooo much better!
Now what is it they say? Pain is temporary, pride forever! Well that's what they mean by pain ....Giovanni loves pain!!
By
Evil Pixie, on 05 October, 2005 19:38
ROFLIP
(in Pain)
;o)
By
Leon, on 05 October, 2005 19:41
About 74460 :o))
By
Anonymous, on 05 October, 2005 19:47
is rob runig abo?
By
b-z, on 06 October, 2005 21:06
B-Z - I was due to run Abingdon but lost 8-10 weeks due to PF problems running it would not be a sensible thing to do.
By
RobW, on 06 October, 2005 22:20
1175 approx.
By
Anonymous, on 07 October, 2005 01:41
Post a Comment
<< Home