Kew-ing Walk-ing
:o) -ing
Relaxed day out with K and her children... at Kew Gardens... never been there before. Impressive place, which we only got to see a fraction of.. hey ho!!
Ankle seems to be behaving itself - so I'll almost certainly be having a gentle run around the New Forest countryside tomorrow.... and then off for tea with K's parents..


10 Comments:
oooooooo
meet the folks eh!
By
b-z, on 17 September, 2005 18:07
Yes indeedy!!!!
Am I worried...???
Not in the slightest :-D
By
Leon, on 17 September, 2005 18:17
I'd forgotten it was the NF tomorrow no chance of me running it though. If you need somewhere to hide in Hampshire let me know.
Where do K's parents live?
By
RobW, on 17 September, 2005 18:55
Just outside Poole, Darzet.
By
Anonymous, on 17 September, 2005 19:15
Things are great Laura...
:-D
By
Leon, on 17 September, 2005 20:10
:>))
By
beanz, on 17 September, 2005 20:36
He survived. And so did they!
:o)
By
Anonymous, on 18 September, 2005 21:46
I'd be more concerned about them than Leon!!
hehe
By
Evil Pixie, on 18 September, 2005 22:27
I was nice to them....
;o)
And I think they survived the ordeal..
:o)
By
Leon, on 19 September, 2005 14:43
I'll have to phone them later, just to make sure.....
By
Anonymous, on 19 September, 2005 15:21
Post a Comment
<< Home