"You'rePlanningToDoWHAT...???!!!"

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Thursday - Recovery Run - 6 miles (Yes, Really)


I love running...

Simply for the fact that I can - and no matter what the goal is for the day, the fact that I am able to get out there and do it is something to celebrate.


So I went to meet Cath... It was a stunningly beautiful day - sunny, but with a cooling breeze (and I remembered to bring enough water this time!!!).

We started off very gently, chatting, as we do - and having the time to look at the beginnings of the change of the season, and wonder at the awesome beauty in its simplicity!!!

..and before you knew it - we'd reached 3 miles and it was time to turn back.

We should savour every moment of our lives.. Days and runs like this one illustrate how simple it can be to truly feel alive

Here are the numbers.... (Still haven't found the chest strap to my HRM)




Distance Pace Time
Mile 1 00:12:15 00:12:15
Mile 2 00:11:35 00:23:50
Mile 3 00:12:05 00:35:55
Mile 4 00:11:22 00:47:17
Mile 5 00:11:48 00:59:05
Mile 6 00:10:26 01:09:32
6 miles 00:11:35 01:09:32

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home