6 miles - Oh.... How We Laughed!!!!
What a good day for a run.... warm with a breeze - and the promise of a nice easy 6 miles.
MY Garmin says...
15.88 Miles!!!!!!!!
6..? Pah!!
Oh and I've worked out how to estimate a Cath Run!!!!!
CR = (PD -1) x 2
Take the planned distance in miles Subtract 1 and double it!!!
;o)
A previous Planned Distance of 4miles became a Cath Run of 6
and today the planned '6' became 10....
See the Maths works
;o)
Actually this this was about running and finding that clarity of thought... and it was great for both of those things.
I can't blame Cath for the 15.88! because I ran from my house to meet her!!!! and I wanted to see if I could hold a steady planned pace for Abingdon - and to see how it felt.....
Part 1
5.77 Miles
45:55
7:57 min/mile
Part 2
10.11 miles
1:47:36
10:39 min/mile
Overall
15.88 Miles
2:33:31
9:40 min/mile
Just got off the 'phone from K as I finish this - and I wish I was there to hold her at this very moment....
MY Garmin says...
15.88 Miles!!!!!!!!
6..? Pah!!
Oh and I've worked out how to estimate a Cath Run!!!!!
CR = (PD -1) x 2
Take the planned distance in miles Subtract 1 and double it!!!
;o)
A previous Planned Distance of 4miles became a Cath Run of 6
and today the planned '6' became 10....
See the Maths works
;o)
Actually this this was about running and finding that clarity of thought... and it was great for both of those things.
I can't blame Cath for the 15.88! because I ran from my house to meet her!!!! and I wanted to see if I could hold a steady planned pace for Abingdon - and to see how it felt.....
Part 1
5.77 Miles
45:55
7:57 min/mile
Mile | Pace | Time |
1 | 7:55 | 7:55 |
2 | 8:00 | 15:55 |
3 | 8:11 | 24:06 |
4 | 8:03 | 32:09 |
5 | 7:41 | 39:51 |
0.77 | 7:54 | 45:55 |
Run | 7:57 | 45:55 |
Part 2
10.11 miles
1:47:36
10:39 min/mile
Mile | Pace | Time |
1 | 10:25 | 56:20 |
2 | 10:53 | 1:07:14 |
3 | 10:15 | 1:17:30 |
4 | 10:31 | 1:28:01 |
5 | 10:21 | 1:38:23 |
6 | 10:10 | 1:48:34 |
7 | 10:09 | 1:58:43 |
8 | 11:08 | 2:09:52 |
9 | 10:57 | 2:20:50 |
10 | 11:27 | 2:32:18 |
0.11 | 11:06 | 2:33:31 |
Run | 10:39 | 1:47:36 |
Overall
15.88 Miles
2:33:31
9:40 min/mile
Just got off the 'phone from K as I finish this - and I wish I was there to hold her at this very moment....


8 Comments:
Like the new colours
and your maths are a load of cobble
:op
By
Cath Delaney, on 21 September, 2005 11:33
Perhaps - but they work..!!!
:op
By
Leon, on 21 September, 2005 11:46
I think I'll call it the
"Cath Run Calculator"
or
CRC©
;o)
By
Leon, on 21 September, 2005 11:53
I told my Monday snails we were going to do 3.7 miles and we did 3.8 but they were ok about it :o)
*waves*
xxx
By
Anonymous, on 21 September, 2005 13:22
Ah - but to qualify as a Cath Run, the CRC© would have made that 5.4 miles!!!!!!
Hee Hee
;o)
By
Leon, on 21 September, 2005 18:55
Whats this about cyclic redundancy checks? Oh Sorry Cath Run Calculator! So what happens if she says she is going to do a marathon?
By
RobW, on 21 September, 2005 19:22
oi you - you got e-mail!
By
Evil Pixie, on 21 September, 2005 22:27
If she's going to do a marathon she might as well do L2B, the CRC almost works....
By
womble, on 21 September, 2005 23:03
Post a Comment
<< Home