Sunday - A Little trot in the New Forest
Well - It was!!!!
I wasn't entered in the race - so therefore I WASN'T racing..
What I was doing was having a REALLY nice run out in the New Forest countryside with a few people, at a gentle (for me) pace. But best of all I was running with K!!!!
Sadly - I left the Garmin switched on so the battery has died so I can't put in the table just at the moment..
Needless to say - It was 13.1 miles - 1:59 something - couldn't find my HRM strap so no AvHR - but this was a spectacularly Base Training run. And a 'short LSD'
Now - the ankle - 'tisn't right, but isn't causing me too much grief either. It ached a bit at the end of the race - and for the rest of the day, but so did various muscle groups in my legs!!!!
Went to see K's parents afterwards - got watered and fed which was rather nice... and I only vetted them gently..!!!!
I think they survived the ordeal
;o)
Table edit
Distance:- 13.1 miles
Time:- 1:59:30
Pace:- 9:06 min/mile
I wasn't entered in the race - so therefore I WASN'T racing..
What I was doing was having a REALLY nice run out in the New Forest countryside with a few people, at a gentle (for me) pace. But best of all I was running with K!!!!
Sadly - I left the Garmin switched on so the battery has died so I can't put in the table just at the moment..
Needless to say - It was 13.1 miles - 1:59 something - couldn't find my HRM strap so no AvHR - but this was a spectacularly Base Training run. And a 'short LSD'
Now - the ankle - 'tisn't right, but isn't causing me too much grief either. It ached a bit at the end of the race - and for the rest of the day, but so did various muscle groups in my legs!!!!
Went to see K's parents afterwards - got watered and fed which was rather nice... and I only vetted them gently..!!!!
I think they survived the ordeal
;o)
Table edit
Distance:- 13.1 miles
Time:- 1:59:30
Pace:- 9:06 min/mile
| Mile | Pace | Time |
| 1 | 8:39 | 8:39 |
| 2 | 8:48 | 17:27 |
| 3 | 8:52 | 26:19 |
| 4 | 9:14 | 35:34 |
| 5 | 8:55 | 44:30 |
| 6 | 9:14 | 53:45 |
| 7 | 8:36 | 1:02:21 |
| 8 | 8:56 | 1:11:18 |
| 9 | 9:41 | 1:20:59 |
| 10 | 9:12 | 1:30:11 |
| 11 | 9:27 | 1:39:38 |
| 12 | 9:22 | 1:49:00 |
| 13 | 9:09 | 1:58:09 |
| 0.1 | 9:41 | 1:59:29 |
| Run | 9:06 | 1:59:29 |


4 Comments:
I still think everyone was on best behaviour! Need a re-match where we stay overnight and the parents say "Would you like a drink?".....
And *then* do a half marathon in the morning ;o)
xxx
By
Anonymous, on 20 September, 2005 01:51
PS mwah!!!
By
Anonymous, on 20 September, 2005 01:52
good training
most people are now tapering for Abingdon - are you??
PS Derby Social 21st October - I don't suppose you'd consider it on your way somewhere?
By
beanz, on 20 September, 2005 10:35
nice!
By
b-z, on 20 September, 2005 18:35
Post a Comment
<< Home