"You'rePlanningToDoWHAT...???!!!"

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Sunday

A short run in the evening - twilight in fact - with a clear sky and the air just starting to turn cold - and a multitude of colour which changed as the light faded..

added to that was the bellowing of the the "I'm bigger and tougher than you" Boy Deer, which in the relative quiet of the park was an eerie experience - but amazing at the same time..

And a good Base Training run too

Distance:- 7.9 miles
Time:- 1:15:07
Pace:- 9:31 min/mile
AvHR:- 143bpm
(69% MHR)


Mile

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

0.9

7.9

Pace

9:23

9:29

9:40

9:29

9:38

9:44

9:24

9:19

9:31

AvHR

138

147

147

139

144

142

142

142

143

Time

9:23

18:53

28:33

38:03

47:27

57:26

1:06:51

1:15:07

1:15:07



20:25 edit
Missed speaking to the children tonight - were being put to bed when I rang earlier apparently, and was told that that were 'abed' when I then rang subsequently
Frown

5 Comments:

  • so tapering for Abingdon?

    or just taking it as it comes ??

    By Blogger beanz, on 04 October, 2005 14:28  

  • Just taking it as it comes really Beanz..

    I'm planning a final long run either tomorrow or Thursday, and then just the occasional potter next week to keep my legs turning over.

    I'm happy with the way I'm running - the only doubt in my mind is the distance - which as you know, I've not run before

    By Blogger Leon, on 04 October, 2005 14:50  

  • ((((((((((Leon))))))))))

    ;o)))))))))

    By Anonymous Anonymous, on 04 October, 2005 17:45  

  • With stats like that for a potter you've got nothing to worry about

    By Blogger RobW, on 04 October, 2005 21:08  

  • Hope you're right Robert

    By Blogger Leon, on 05 October, 2005 12:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home