Friday
Week of Nights finished and now preparing for a weekend of merriment with the children..
We're of down to Londinium again - Mr Speedys reaction to that was "cool" - although I think the lure of Chessington World of Adventure might have had something to do with that..
I spoke to ALL of the children last night - and they sounded in good spirits. Even Pricess chatted to me for long time for her (longer than both the boys put together actually) - I was indeed honoured !!!!!
Of course she can't wait to see the cat again!!!!
:o)
Right - REALLY must sleep now - lots of driving later
We're of down to Londinium again - Mr Speedys reaction to that was "cool" - although I think the lure of Chessington World of Adventure might have had something to do with that..
I spoke to ALL of the children last night - and they sounded in good spirits. Even Pricess chatted to me for long time for her (longer than both the boys put together actually) - I was indeed honoured !!!!!
Of course she can't wait to see the cat again!!!!
:o)
Right - REALLY must sleep now - lots of driving later


4 Comments:
Oh dear, cat just looked over my shoulder and saw the blog post! She's now run off, miaowing something about moving out for the weekend.....
:o(
By
Anonymous, on 07 October, 2005 17:47
have a great weekend all of you
xx
By
beanz, on 07 October, 2005 19:01
Cat is running scared......
Mini-wombles have escaped and all of the mini-people seemed to get on.
:o)
By
Anonymous, on 08 October, 2005 19:09
Cat just asked if it was safe to come back in.......
:o))
By
Anonymous, on 09 October, 2005 16:14
Post a Comment
<< Home