Friday - Work
Working...
Really CBA
..and discovered in the shower that I have fekking oedema from the mid-shin down..
WTF is THAT all about..
:o(
Really CBA
..and discovered in the shower that I have fekking oedema from the mid-shin down..
WTF is THAT all about..
:o(


7 Comments:
heat?
dehydration?
old age ;>)
seriously - I get it if I don't drink enough (water of course)
By
beanz, on 09 September, 2005 08:33
((((Leon))))
By
Anonymous, on 09 September, 2005 09:33
1. Your feet don't want to go to work?
2. You ran hard and didn't have your cold bath?
3. You're just looking for sympathy?
4. Age?
5. TOTM
I think it'll be 1 or 2 :o)
But let me kiss it better anyway xxxxxxxxxx
By
Anonymous, on 09 September, 2005 16:44
And you were really tired last night. Hmmmmmmmm p'raps zer eees zumzing to zees?
By
Anonymous, on 09 September, 2005 16:47
TOTM
deffo
(too much time on your feet )
By
b-z, on 09 September, 2005 19:10
deffo TOTM
told him that
By
Cath Delaney, on 10 September, 2005 11:09
I had wondered what the psychotic mood swing thing was all about!!!!!
;o)
By
Leon, on 10 September, 2005 17:21
Post a Comment
<< Home