"You'rePlanningToDoWHAT...???!!!"

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Thoughts

Woke up and had a lot of them today..
I have been thinking about the people that I really care about - and what I can do for them..

and I'm at a bit of a loss..

Do you ever have the kind of day when you feel really small and insignificant in the greater scheme of things..?? Well, that's how I woke this afternoon. Feeling like there is so much that I could be doing for my friends and loved ones - and yet not quite knowing where to start, or what to do..

10 Comments:

  • Sometimes perhaps it's time to stop doing for other people and let them look after you. Slow down just a wee minute.......

    xxx

    By Blogger womble, on 13 September, 2005 19:28  

  • What she said.

    Sometimes... your friends like me, only need to know that you're there. You don't actually have to DO anything you know.

    Concentrate on you for a change huh..?

    :o)














    oh... and her too..

    ;o)

    By Blogger Cath Delaney, on 13 September, 2005 20:16  

  • like they said

    stop rushing around and let your friends be just that

    By Blogger beanz, on 13 September, 2005 20:59  

  • When you look up at the stars and you see the endless space of the heavens. In comparison you are very very small.

    Except that you are part of that vastness and that vastness is part of you. Therefore you are not insignificant.

    In the same way you are connected to the people you love. They are part of you and you are part of them. You don't have to push too hard. It only upsets the balance

    By Blogger Highway Kind, on 13 September, 2005 23:58  

  • Smiley smiley smiley

    xxx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, on 14 September, 2005 01:31  

  • HK has such a way with words.

    xx

    By Blogger beanz, on 14 September, 2005 12:25  

  • You know - the sense of perspective that you bring to me is just amazing..

    I am a very fortunate boy...

    Thank you

    By Blogger Leon, on 14 September, 2005 18:10  

  • wise words
    Im not sure what has happened to provoke your post
    but at the end of the day we are all repsonsible for ourselves

    By Blogger b-z, on 14 September, 2005 20:52  

  • It was one of those...
    "treat other as you would like to be treated yourself.." moments.

    Would I like to be neglected in the way I have been neglecting people - No, I wouldn't

    That's all

    By Blogger Leon, on 15 September, 2005 08:37  

  • But you haven't *been* neglecting people..... listen to us!!!!!!!

    By Blogger womble, on 15 September, 2005 17:10  

Post a Comment

<< Home