"You'rePlanningToDoWHAT...???!!!"

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Tuesday - Madness

There is no petrol in Liverpool..

apparently!!!

Everyone is panic buying because of some threatened protestey blockadey thing that may or may not be happening tomorrow.

Complete madness - and loads of irate and angry people driving all over the place using up their fuel to try and get some more...

The cynical amongst us might even thing that the FUEL companies planned it - so people use and buy more....

Rolling Eyes

There will be no running for me today (but I may trot to work tonight) Ahh the joys of shift work eh..??

There's still a potential problem with my next weekend with my children - The rota person put me on Friday Night - and THAT's no good at all - can't work a night shift - then drive to Wales and then somewhere else to spend quality time with them, all in a 24 hour period with no sleep.. and I've tried almost everything that I can think of to get that shift changed... but I keep hitting up against brick walls. There is still a week left though - before it gets here - so who knows - maybe something will turn up.

In the meantime, I've three more nights to get through and then Friday will arrive... and I can go home.



2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home