Wednesday - Part 2
Spent the morning tidying up my little house ready for the arrival of my good friend Ruth - for whom has been arranged a mini-social thingy this evening!!!!
And then went running at lunchtime with Lady Cath - a gentle 4 miles!!!!!
It's just as well that I know her well isnt it!!!!
A really nice run along the canal and back - at the end of which the aches and pains of racing on Sunday were nicely 'recovered'. I like running with my friends.. a lot!!
Distance:- 6.38 miles
Time:- 1:07:56
Pace:- 10:39 min/mile
AvHR:-146
And then went running at lunchtime with Lady Cath - a gentle 4 miles!!!!!
It's just as well that I know her well isnt it!!!!
A really nice run along the canal and back - at the end of which the aches and pains of racing on Sunday were nicely 'recovered'. I like running with my friends.. a lot!!
Distance:- 6.38 miles
Time:- 1:07:56
Pace:- 10:39 min/mile
AvHR:-146
| Mile | Pace | AvHR | Time |
| 1 | 10:01 | 147 | 10:01 |
| 2 | 10:35 | 141 | 20:36 |
| 3 | 10:50 | 147 | 31:26 |
| 4 | 11:20 | 145 | 42:47 |
| 5 | 10:32 | 148 | 53:17 |
| 6 | 10:34 | 149 | 1:03:50 |
| 0.38 | 10:56 | 147 | 1:07:55 |
| Run | 10:39 | 146 | 1:07:55 |
And so to the evening..!!
A little bit of drinking...
some excellent eating
A little bit more drinking..
and a fantastic night was had by all...
Took a Zillion pictures , and they tell a better story than I could..
;o)


4 Comments:
How did you have time to eat or drink when you were taking all those pictures???
Looks like a great evening :-P
By
womble, on 08 September, 2005 13:54
crumbs that was zillions!
By
beanz, on 08 September, 2005 15:02
It was a lot - but all had a good night - as I think you can see.
By
Leon, on 08 September, 2005 17:05
I wasnt even p-d
By
b-z, on 08 September, 2005 18:16
Post a Comment
<< Home