Thursday - Just Thursday
So....
early start for catching of an early train
Then spent the day...
missing K...
not doing a lunchtime run with a friend..
not going to the club with another friend...
waiting for the bliddy rental people to come and check that I hadn't wrecked the place - and they were her 2 bliddy minutes...
Chatted with another friend about some financial shenigans that have been thrown at me... while doing something constructive
8.55 miles
1:07:16
7.52 min/mile
AvHR 169
This was a good run - good company - and hard enough to feel like it meant something
Then I went a picked up a road bike that my best mate said I could have - as he doesn't use it
Had some good news on my return though - which was a relief
*Phew*
early start for catching of an early train
Then spent the day...
missing K...
not doing a lunchtime run with a friend..
not going to the club with another friend...
waiting for the bliddy rental people to come and check that I hadn't wrecked the place - and they were her 2 bliddy minutes...
Chatted with another friend about some financial shenigans that have been thrown at me... while doing something constructive
8.55 miles
1:07:16
7.52 min/mile
AvHR 169
| Mile | Pace | AvHR | Time |
| 1 | 8:01 | 157 | 8:01 |
| 2 | 8:09 | 157 | 16:10 |
| 3 | 7:58 | 172 | 24:09 |
| 4 | 7:59 | 171 | 32:08 |
| 5 | 8:01 | 170 | 40:09 |
| 6 | 7:48 | 173 | 47:57 |
| 7 | 7:44 | 176 | 55:41 |
| 8 | 7:37 | 177 | 1:03:19 |
| 0.55 | 7:09 | 179 | 1:07:16 |
| Run | 7:52 | 169 | 1:07:16 |
This was a good run - good company - and hard enough to feel like it meant something
Then I went a picked up a road bike that my best mate said I could have - as he doesn't use it
Had some good news on my return though - which was a relief
*Phew*


3 Comments:
Not all Thursdays are bad.
*phew* from me too
;o))
By
Anonymous, on 08 September, 2005 22:03
me too
thankyou for your hospitality last night
By
b-z, on 08 September, 2005 22:19
K:- It wasn't that bad honey, I'm just a bit tired..
Ruth:- You are always welcome. It was SO great to spend that time with you :o)
By
Leon, on 08 September, 2005 22:38
Post a Comment
<< Home