Tuesday - Sorting out - supposedly
I'm supposed to be sorting out the house today in preparation for the week long visit of my children next week. I phoned them this morning so that I could simply hear their voices, and to tell them how much I love them.
Mission accomplished - and now I am sat here wondering what the point to life is - and my heart is breaking, again.
I miss them SO much that it physically hurts and stops me breathing.
They do not deserve to be pulled from pillar to post like this.
They do not deserve to be put in a position where they have to watch what they say in case they upset one parent or another.
They do not deserve any of the sh*t that they have experienced because of the actions of their parents.
How is it that human beings can be so cruel to one another.?
I am so ashamed to be a part of this..
So I will go through the motions of life today and see where I end up..
Right back here I guess
Playing the same old pointless game as this morning
Can't even support my friends without f**king that up
09:15
Dad has gone to have his op. this morning - he's in theatre now
Relieved
Worried
Mission accomplished - and now I am sat here wondering what the point to life is - and my heart is breaking, again.
I miss them SO much that it physically hurts and stops me breathing.
They do not deserve to be pulled from pillar to post like this.
They do not deserve to be put in a position where they have to watch what they say in case they upset one parent or another.
They do not deserve any of the sh*t that they have experienced because of the actions of their parents.
How is it that human beings can be so cruel to one another.?
I am so ashamed to be a part of this..
So I will go through the motions of life today and see where I end up..
Right back here I guess
Playing the same old pointless game as this morning
Can't even support my friends without f**king that up
09:15
Dad has gone to have his op. this morning - he's in theatre now
Relieved
Worried


10 Comments:
Stay strong Leon. fingers x'd for your da. Big hug. Michelle
By
Unknown, on 12 July, 2005 12:02
Thanks Michelle - Dad should be out soon. My sister is going to be there, so she'll let me know how he is.
Can't seem to get my head straight today
:o(
By
Leon, on 12 July, 2005 12:25
we are ere for ya Leon. Take care.
By
Unknown, on 12 July, 2005 17:00
How come you didn't go to the hospital today ? If you're only off sorting the house out surely you could have gone ?
By
Anonymous, on 12 July, 2005 17:00
Leon
now is the tough time. All you can do is dig in, be solid, be stoical.
It will come right
Hope your dad is OK
By
Highway Kind, on 12 July, 2005 22:21
xx
By
b-z, on 12 July, 2005 23:06
Hope your Dad's OK
xx
By
beanz, on 12 July, 2005 23:51
I'm waiting for L'il Sis to call - or I'll call her in a break later this morning
He'll be fine - I know that
All went well according to the staff on the unit (as reported by L'il Sis
By
Leon, on 13 July, 2005 06:56
anonymous:- Because my sister was there - he was sedated and ventilated until after visiting times finished (As I knew he would be)and would not have known I was there - and I'm working for the rest of the week.
To be there would not have been for HIM, which is the point
Please only comment on things you have any idea about
By
Leon, on 13 July, 2005 07:05
Leon - Hope things are OK for your Dad.
By
RobW, on 13 July, 2005 10:31
Post a Comment
<< Home