"You'rePlanningToDoWHAT...???!!!"

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Tuesday

Last night for me - *Phew*
A few days off now, and an approaching visit from my kiddiwinks

Had one of those 'heart-thumping' moments last night. I logged on to Messenger, so that I could check my email, and whose ID did I see online, but L'il Prof's...
I haven't seen that ID in months, and to have an unexpected connection like that knocked me backwards....
and gave me one of those

"Omigod - That's my little boy, how cool is that..
but I really miss you.."
moments

:o(

It turned out that it was L'il Prof, Mr Speedy, and my nephew. We had a bit of a chat, and then they had to go to bed, and went offline..

And that was that
apart from an email - the riduculousness and irrationality of which beggars belief.

Short and sweet - and one of those significant bitter/sweet moments.

On returning home (OMG it was cold on Mr two-wheels-and-an-engine) - and just before the SNOW (well - a light dusting) arrived....

There he was again - Except 'twas L'il Prof on his own this time....

and he's a bit like me - once he starts talking..........................

Brill
:o)

Now - I'm planning to go running today. I have another appointment with Mr Hurty Bloke tomorrow - so I'll just have a gentle little plod to see how the legs are shaping up....... before I'm crippled again in the name of Curative Nastiness

:o)


2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home