"You'rePlanningToDoWHAT...???!!!"

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Wednesday


Work was long, difficult, and busy today - which meant it went quickly - and was really tiring...

I'm starting to wonder if I'm ever going to run again....
I'm just Sooooo tired after a day shift, that even a short plod around the block is beyond me - and I don't seem to have a day off for absolutely ages.

Sat here now - knowing that I need to eat - but can't find the motivation to drag something out of the freezer and 'cook' it!!!
I'll have to though - Karen will have a word or two to say about it if I don't..!!!!
;o)

Ooooh - and I got my Birthday present yesterday......
And if I ever get running again I'll be able to go for Miles & Miles &
Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles

[takes a big breath]

&
Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles & Miles

[goes blue and falls over]

[regains consciousness]

and not get thirsty..!!!

2L Camelbak thingy - how cool is that

:o)




6 Comments:

  • Hey - when was your birthday? You kept that quiet!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, on 15 December, 2005 09:05  

  • I would take it as a hint that you should be running!
    belated Happy burpday!!

    By Blogger Evil Pixie, on 15 December, 2005 09:45  

  • He very cleverly put an empty pizza box in the recycling heap, so he may have eaten......

    It was on the first of this month, if you want to put it in your diaries. Actually, you'd better do that as it's a big one next year.

    ;o)

    By Blogger womble, on 15 December, 2005 14:53  

  • GIOVANNI!!

    {Giovanni enters putting down a container of liquid nitrogen}

    Oh making some really cold ice baths I see, sorry to disturb you but Leon is lacking in motivation particularly running, Could you encourage him please?

    Ahh the run away from the Rottweiller technique. Perfect!

    By Blogger RobW, on 15 December, 2005 18:45  

  • Womble:- Must you tell everyone that I'm reaching Majority next year...???
    tsk tsk
    RobW: Once again - I fall about laughing - thankyou...
    and if you could persuade Giovanni to 'persuade work to not make me work so much and still pay me the pittance they do (not less) - It would be most appreciated
    ;o)

    By Blogger Leon, on 15 December, 2005 21:24  

  • I was just boasting about having a toyboy actually ;o))

    By Blogger womble, on 15 December, 2005 22:47  

Post a Comment

<< Home