Friday - Eeeeek
13:00
In an hour - I'm having my legs pummelled.
Lets hope I can walk home afterwards..eh..!!!!
Post Hurty Man Edit
*Phew* Those of you who have ever been to a GOOD Sport - Massage - Soft - Tissue - Freeing - Pain - Inflicing - Person will empathise with this completely...
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh
The funniest thing was that each time he tortured me - I ended up rolling about laughing. And he said that he does the same whenever he has a 'deep' treatment too
Found some interesting things though...
The area of my Left Hammy that has beeen giving me trouble - well that was as a result of an old injury and there was a large area that he had to work at for a while
Made me sweat - that did!!!
Also he 'freed' up both ITB's
(If anyone EVER says to you - "Oh your ITB's are a bit sticky, and could do with freeing up" - be prepared for a discomfort that is truly exquisite (not in a pleasuable way!!) and doesn't go away when they stop)
and had to do some work on my quads too.
It's amazing when muscles get freed up like that though - it seems like a whole load of trapped waste products get released into your system - and I got all shivery and dizzy for a bit (It's happened before, so I was expecting it) - and got really thirsty too
So - I'm not allowed to run before tomorrow afternoon, but I have to do lots of stretching.... and I'm going back next week for a short session to make sure everything is okay.
and feeling my Left hamstring now - the bunched up lumpy bit is no longer
Feel like I've done a VERY long run though!!!!!!
In an hour - I'm having my legs pummelled.
Lets hope I can walk home afterwards..eh..!!!!
Post Hurty Man Edit
*Phew* Those of you who have ever been to a GOOD Sport - Massage - Soft - Tissue - Freeing - Pain - Inflicing - Person will empathise with this completely...
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh
The funniest thing was that each time he tortured me - I ended up rolling about laughing. And he said that he does the same whenever he has a 'deep' treatment too
Found some interesting things though...
The area of my Left Hammy that has beeen giving me trouble - well that was as a result of an old injury and there was a large area that he had to work at for a while
Made me sweat - that did!!!
Also he 'freed' up both ITB's
(If anyone EVER says to you - "Oh your ITB's are a bit sticky, and could do with freeing up" - be prepared for a discomfort that is truly exquisite (not in a pleasuable way!!) and doesn't go away when they stop)
and had to do some work on my quads too.
It's amazing when muscles get freed up like that though - it seems like a whole load of trapped waste products get released into your system - and I got all shivery and dizzy for a bit (It's happened before, so I was expecting it) - and got really thirsty too
So - I'm not allowed to run before tomorrow afternoon, but I have to do lots of stretching.... and I'm going back next week for a short session to make sure everything is okay.
and feeling my Left hamstring now - the bunched up lumpy bit is no longer
Feel like I've done a VERY long run though!!!!!!


8 Comments:
[cackles mercilessly]
ROFL......
It hurt!!!!!!
By
womble, on 23 December, 2005 15:18
Giovanni wants his details. He said something about making sure he is upto date with any new pain-inflicting - sorry, healing techniques
By
RobW, on 23 December, 2005 18:14
well done - hee heee
By
beanz, on 23 December, 2005 18:16
[peels himself out of the chair]
[Repeats Mantra to self]
It's done you good...
It's done you good...
It's done you good...
It's done you good...
It's done you good...
It's done you good...
It's done you good...
It's done you good...
It's done you good...
It's done you good...
It's done you good...
Really.....
It's done you good...
Honest
[C-r-r-r-r-r-r-e-a-k]
By
Leon, on 23 December, 2005 19:03
Robert: This softly spoken, and very pleasant man...... put Our Good Friend to shame!!!!!!!
Beanz: Thanks - I'm sure I'll appreciate it in a couple of days
:-D
By
Leon, on 23 December, 2005 19:10
Womble: As soon as I can move - you are in such trouble
;o)
By
Leon, on 23 December, 2005 19:11
Leon: Well. That was a long time in coming wasn't it.
Rob: Giovanni been busy lately hasn't he..?!!
Beanz: hihihi!
Womble: Funny. Cruel. But funny. Glad I don't live in your house! ;o)
By
Cath Delaney, on 23 December, 2005 21:03
Thanks Laura - the water drinking is ongoing, and I'm hoping to be able to have a nice little Christmas run in the morning
A Very Happy Christmas to you
:o)
By
Leon, on 24 December, 2005 18:05
Post a Comment
<< Home