Thursday - *YAWN*
You know what - I'd forgotten how tiring it was to do lots of work at a level that pushes you...!!!
I'm absolutely shattered...
So - a nice cold beer (which is now finished) and some yummy food - and it's off to bed for me
:o)
How cool is that..??!!
Oh - and I haven't done any running neither!
I may have to lay a bet on Karen beating the BeJeeezus out of me at FLM...
...and L'il Sis will have finished - massaged - showered - and be ½ way back to the frozen North by the time I cross the finish line....!!!
Ho Hum
:o)
I'm absolutely shattered...
So - a nice cold beer (which is now finished) and some yummy food - and it's off to bed for me
:o)
How cool is that..??!!
Oh - and I haven't done any running neither!
I may have to lay a bet on Karen beating the BeJeeezus out of me at FLM...
...and L'il Sis will have finished - massaged - showered - and be ½ way back to the frozen North by the time I cross the finish line....!!!
Ho Hum
:o)


4 Comments:
hmmmmm
better get your arse out on them roads then! You know you can't let HCS beat you!
By
Evil Pixie, on 16 December, 2005 10:25
{Giovanni quietly removes Leon's beer supply and leaves behind a note, stuck to the door with an ice pick}
No running = No beer
By
Anonymous, on 16 December, 2005 17:06
He ran today!!!!!!
By
womble, on 16 December, 2005 17:34
he learns quick then
;o)
By
Cath Delaney, on 17 December, 2005 07:55
Post a Comment
<< Home