A little something...
It's been a good few days...
A constuctive and Feel-Like -I-Have-Done-Something-Positive week at work..
A trip up to Liverpool with Karen for a RW Christmas 'Do' which was fantastic - and met a few new people to boot... AND bumped into some of my ex-colleagues from Alder Hey and spent a really pleasant ½-an-hour-or-so...
(Who knows how long it is when I start talking...???!!!!!!!!!)
...chatting with them.... and then partied on until about 3am
:o)
We even got back to Londinium in time for work despite the extra traffic that was about because the M1 was shut
The best bit though - on Friday I went to work and found an email that had been sent that afternoon - telling me there was someting for me locked in the office
Oooh - Excited!!!
So I went to get said something on my break - The note on it said...
I love my job..
Doing the same thing that I do every day
It's just brilliant
:o)
A constuctive and Feel-Like -I-Have-Done-Something-Positive week at work..
A trip up to Liverpool with Karen for a RW Christmas 'Do' which was fantastic - and met a few new people to boot... AND bumped into some of my ex-colleagues from Alder Hey and spent a really pleasant ½-an-hour-or-so...
(Who knows how long it is when I start talking...???!!!!!!!!!)
...chatting with them.... and then partied on until about 3am
:o)
We even got back to Londinium in time for work despite the extra traffic that was about because the M1 was shut
The best bit though - on Friday I went to work and found an email that had been sent that afternoon - telling me there was someting for me locked in the office
Oooh - Excited!!!
So I went to get said something on my break - The note on it said...
To Leon
Thankyou so much for taking good care of me after my surgery.
Lots of love
****** *******
&
Family
xxxxxxxxx
Thankyou so much for taking good care of me after my surgery.
Lots of love
****** *******
&
Family
xxxxxxxxx
I love my job..
Doing the same thing that I do every day
It's just brilliant
:o)


5 Comments:
Awww how lovely
now what about this running malarky?
By
Evil Pixie, on 12 December, 2005 11:19
that is soo good
so liek pix says going for a run??
By
beanz, on 12 December, 2005 11:33
I'm going to have to find ways and means of fitting running in..!!
Today I was so tired after working last night that I didn't even wake up until 5:30pm
and lots of work and kiddiwinks coming up this week too
Hmmm
:o|
By
Leon, on 12 December, 2005 22:02
only has to be a little run - just a few miles will do, does not have to be a big event
xx
By
beanz, on 12 December, 2005 23:01
awwwwww
By
b-z, on 13 December, 2005 07:27
Post a Comment
<< Home