posted by Leon on Saturday, December 24, 2005
Did someone see "Don't Panic About… Christmas Shopping "?The hunter out searching for that last minute gift. Where you one of the people limbo dancing under the shutter as it came down?
By RobW, on 24 December, 2005 17:32
Not quite Robert - I got to town early and was done before the rush started:o)and then I ran away - as I could see the red mist descending on many a maniacal shopper.
By Leon, on 24 December, 2005 18:03
Have a great Christmasxx
By beanz, on 24 December, 2005 18:33
Thanks Beanz....I've an inkling it'll be a Great Christmas...:o)
By Leon, on 24 December, 2005 20:30
Have asuper day you guys:o)
By Cath Delaney, on 25 December, 2005 06:22
Have a good one Leon and Karenxxxxxx
By b-z, on 25 December, 2005 07:42
IT WAS A GREAT XMAS :O))))
By womble, on 25 December, 2005 19:26
I wanted to add something to one of your earlier posts about driving your kids home and being dog tired.It brought back memories of when the children from my first marriage were young and I had to do similar journeys. The worst bit was having to drive home after delivering them back. Being both emotionally jumbled and tired made concentrating extremely difficult.I could only keep going because I had the love and support of someone rather wonderful. 25 years later I am still amazed at my good fortune.From all I have read you seem to be in the same situation. So good luck to both of you and have a great 2006.
By Highway Kind, on 25 December, 2005 23:25
Thank you HKYou are right on all counts, and I am a very lucky man to be where I am now.Love and support are so important, for everyone.I am looking forward to 2006...I hope that it treats us all well.
By Leon, on 26 December, 2005 09:19
Post a Comment << Home
An aimless life is like a journey without a destination
View my complete profile
9 Comments:
Did someone see "Don't Panic About… Christmas Shopping "?
The hunter out searching for that last minute gift. Where you one of the people limbo dancing under the shutter as it came down?
By
RobW, on 24 December, 2005 17:32
Not quite Robert - I got to town early and was done before the rush started
:o)
and then I ran away - as I could see the red mist descending on many a maniacal shopper.
By
Leon, on 24 December, 2005 18:03
Have a great Christmas
xx
By
beanz, on 24 December, 2005 18:33
Thanks Beanz....
I've an inkling it'll be a Great Christmas...
:o)
By
Leon, on 24 December, 2005 20:30
Have asuper day you guys
:o)
By
Cath Delaney, on 25 December, 2005 06:22
Have a good one Leon and Karen
xxxxxx
By
b-z, on 25 December, 2005 07:42
IT WAS A GREAT XMAS :O))))
By
womble, on 25 December, 2005 19:26
I wanted to add something to one of your earlier posts about driving your kids home and being dog tired.
It brought back memories of when the children from my first marriage were young and I had to do similar journeys.
The worst bit was having to drive home after delivering them back. Being both emotionally jumbled and tired made concentrating extremely difficult.
I could only keep going because I had the love and support of someone rather wonderful. 25 years later I am still amazed at my good fortune.
From all I have read you seem to be in the same situation. So good luck to both of you and have a great 2006.
By
Highway Kind, on 25 December, 2005 23:25
Thank you HK
You are right on all counts, and I am a very lucky man to be where I am now.
Love and support are so important, for everyone.
I am looking forward to 2006...
I hope that it treats us all well.
By
Leon, on 26 December, 2005 09:19
Post a Comment
<< Home