a run of Days makes training really difficult Beanz - Its a 6am to 9pm day .. doesn't leave much opportunity for much else other than feeding and sleeping (briefly!!)
ok I will let you off - I was talking to a junior doctor last night about the problems of shifts and FLM training - the advantage is that other days you will be able to train in daylight in the week - which peeps with normal hours can't
I know how you feel........not run properly since Sunday as I've had this nasty cold/flu/chest infection thingy........it's dead frustrating not being able to train, isn't it?!
Pix:- Big Hug Jelly Babies and a couple of Gels would be perfect - Oh might need a drink bottle swap too - I'll see!! Michelle:- Exciting indeed - just need to do some training now :o)
13 Comments:
come on ... some gentle base building miles before Christmas
[said she who has run all of 1.73 miles tonight]
xxx
By
beanz, on 07 December, 2005 22:59
He's been practising carbo-loading. It's all part of the plan :o)
By
womble, on 07 December, 2005 23:01
:>)))
By
beanz, on 07 December, 2005 23:02
a run of Days makes training really difficult Beanz - Its a 6am to 9pm day .. doesn't leave much opportunity for much else other than feeding and sleeping (briefly!!)
By
Leon, on 07 December, 2005 23:04
what 6-9 - including travelling I assume
ok I will let you off - I was talking to a junior doctor last night about the problems of shifts and FLM training - the advantage is that other days you will be able to train in daylight in the week - which peeps with normal hours can't
xx
By
beanz, on 08 December, 2005 09:10
I know how you feel........not run properly since Sunday as I've had this nasty cold/flu/chest infection thingy........it's dead frustrating not being able to train, isn't it?!
By
Charlie Chuckles, on 08 December, 2005 11:04
Thanks Beanz
:o)
And yes - I suppose there are advantages to working those very long days, and having 4 days off some weeks is one of those..!!!
Hey Charlie - yup, it's pretty frustrating, and the nasty cold thing seems to have hit the household - I guess I'm incubating that as we speak!!!!
By
Leon, on 08 December, 2005 14:23
Whad you on aboud? How can a house havv a code? Has the cat been sneezing?
By
womble, on 08 December, 2005 22:48
No - she's just mad
:o)
By
Leon, on 08 December, 2005 23:53
So what is the order for m17??
By
Evil Pixie, on 09 December, 2005 08:40
its official-exciting!
By
Unknown, on 09 December, 2005 13:36
Pix:- Big Hug Jelly Babies and a couple of Gels would be perfect - Oh might need a drink bottle swap too - I'll see!!
Michelle:- Exciting indeed - just need to do some training now
:o)
By
Leon, on 09 December, 2005 13:50
[bounces about excitedly and scribles list]
By
Evil Pixie, on 09 December, 2005 17:08
Post a Comment
<< Home