posted by Leon on Sunday, October 16, 2005
drums fingers on desk...[waiting]:o)
By Cath Delaney, on 16 October, 2005 14:11
Report tomorrowonly just got back and am somewhat tired!!!!!Needless to say - no surprisesbut a finishAnd LOTS of information about where I am - what I need to do - and things to think about!!!
By Leon, on 16 October, 2005 20:29
heygreat run
By b-z, on 17 October, 2005 07:44
Congratulations. A finish is a finish and that's what counts.Now give us the gory details!
By RobW, on 17 October, 2005 12:54
so ........xx
By beanz, on 17 October, 2005 23:24
was a bit more than just a finishactaully
By b-z, on 18 October, 2005 07:00
Post a Comment << Home
An aimless life is like a journey without a destination
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
drums fingers on desk...
[waiting]
:o)
By
Cath Delaney, on 16 October, 2005 14:11
Report tomorrow
only just got back and am somewhat tired!!!!!
Needless to say - no surprises
but a finish
And LOTS of information about where I am - what I need to do - and things to think about!!!
By
Leon, on 16 October, 2005 20:29
hey
great run
By
b-z, on 17 October, 2005 07:44
Congratulations. A finish is a finish and that's what counts.
Now give us the gory details!
By
RobW, on 17 October, 2005 12:54
so ........
xx
By
beanz, on 17 October, 2005 23:24
was a bit more than just a finish
actaully
By
b-z, on 18 October, 2005 07:00
Post a Comment
<< Home