Monday - Sort the World out
Oh - and Run!!!
Spaghetti head this morning!! So sorted that out!!!
Then spoke to L'il Sis who suggested going out for a run...
So spoke to a couple of people about where I should take said sister...
..and ended up on another run with a cycle guide (Cheers Fat Face for that!!!!!!)
Was a good 'un too
Distance:- 7.6 Miles
Pace:- 8:26 min/mile
Time:- 64:20
AvHR:- 161
Then had a nutritious evening meal of chips and curry sauce from the chippy.
I have so got this running nutrition thing sorted
;o)
Then spoke to L'il Sis who suggested going out for a run...
So spoke to a couple of people about where I should take said sister...
..and ended up on another run with a cycle guide (Cheers Fat Face for that!!!!!!)
Was a good 'un too
Distance:- 7.6 Miles
Pace:- 8:26 min/mile
Time:- 64:20
AvHR:- 161
| Mile | Pace | AvHR | Time |
| 1 | 9:43 | 150 | 9:43 |
| 2 | 7:55 | 169 | 17:38 |
| 3 | 8:38 | 167 | 26:16 |
| 4 | 7:55 | 159 | 34:12 |
| 5 | 8:21 | 164 | 42.33 |
| 6 | 8:24 | 159 | 50:58 |
| 7 | 8:43 | 158 | 59:41 |
| 0.62 | 7:29 | 161 | 64:47 |
Then had a nutritious evening meal of chips and curry sauce from the chippy.
I have so got this running nutrition thing sorted
;o)


5 Comments:
"I have so got this running nutrition thing sorted"
Oh oh-kay. Like when next time you start whinging at me and my "nutrition" I'm gonna remind you of that!
:op
By
Cath Delaney, on 23 August, 2005 06:55
ROFL
Remind away!!!!
And I'll keep on Whinging at you..
And eventually we'll both do something sensible
.....errr
Maybe..!!!
:-D
By
Leon, on 23 August, 2005 07:20
good idea
BOTH
By
beanz, on 23 August, 2005 07:57
Lucky you found a nutritious chip shop :o) And so local too!
By
womble, on 23 August, 2005 10:41
chips are vegetables arent they
By
b-z, on 23 August, 2005 18:54
Post a Comment
<< Home